As a Customer Success Associate at Prompt, you will be the face of our company to our most important asset: our customers. The role involves consulting, managing and expanding our customer base. You will be responsible for ideating comprehensive strategies, serving as a trusted advisor for enterprise customers like DSV, Crowley and others, and delivering next-level results and service.
The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys working independently and as part of a team, and who is a natural relationship builder and a people person. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are solutions-oriented, and have a passion for startups and growing a business in a new market.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of customers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, software go live, customer expansion and retention.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Manage and track Customer Success activities for your portfolio of clients.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders to fully understand your customer’s business strategy and measurements for success.
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients.
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and project management.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer success role managing a portfolio of clients, ideally with a scale-up SaaS company or similar fast paced environment.
- Clear evidence of commercial awareness with the proven ability to spot opportunities within your portfolio.
- An inclination for process-driven strategies together with a strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; you enjoy building relationships, engaging in high touch client interaction.
- Attention to detail with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships.
- Experience with Zoho or other CRM platforms are a definite plus! Report into the Product team and be responsible for working with individual testing teams to test new software products and updates to existing solutions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) currently in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relations.