The front-end developer should be able to guide all aspects of the visual style and user interaction pattern of the site and create a design that is both engaging and professional.
The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys working independently and as part of a team, and who is a natural relationship builder and a people person. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are solutions-oriented, and have a passion for startups and growing a business in a new market.
- Primarily frontend-focused platform development
- Documentation and training sessions with Product team
- Interface with Product and Marketing teams on development of new ideas
- Graduate of a university computer science program and/or “Bootcamp” training program, with a portfolio of student work demonstrating fluency with web development tools and a strong sense of design
- Ability to visualize and execute user interface designs that are attractive, consistent, and sensitive to the quality of user experience
- Sufficient fluency in databases, deployment technologies, and hosting technologies to bring front-end ideas into action
- Passionate about your craft and committed to doing things well, always optimizing for maintainability and seeking process improvements
- Ability to articulate technical ideas clearly
- Understands code development path from prototyping to commercial products with proper testing, error handling, and logging
- Motivation to be part of commercially successful projects and creativity to generate new ideas to expand product appeal
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping team members and management up to date on progress
- Eager to learn about new technologies and dive into the latest open-source tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) currently in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relations.