Report into the Product team and be responsible for working with individual testing teams to test new software products and updates to existing solutions.
- Lead end-user acceptance testing for multiple countries simultaneously
- Develop product-specific testing approaches, materials, plan and scripts
- Guide product team through the process of testing to verify that each piece of software is properly configured and meet the acceptance criteria described in the acceptance test plan
- Monitor and log and testing issues
- Meet with the Product team and customers to confirm that the test scenarios reflect proper business processes and help with documenting test cases and scripts.
- Support POC
- Attend development sessions and be a point person for any questions and concerns the testers may have during iteration testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Familiarity with software testing life cycle (i.e. test planning, test script development, test execution, and test cycle closure)
- Experience conducting User Acceptance Testing ideally with a global user base
- Understanding of defect categorization and end-to-end testing
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate competence in learning new tools, the ability to adapt to a newer technology or platform and excel at applying that knowledge to the tool
- Knowledge of how to use bug management software preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) currently in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relations.